2023 Bourbon Raffle
Raffle tickets are $20/each and are limited to 200 tickets. Tickets will be sold beginning June 5, 2023 and will end whenever 200 tickets are sold or June 30, 2023, whichever comes first.
Official Rules and Regulations
- The sponsor of the 2023 Bourbon Raffle is the Northern Kentucky Officials Association, Inc. FEIN: 61-1147175 and KY Charitable Gaming License KY – EXE0002109, 1260 Independence Road, Walton, KY 41094, 513-238-6677 (“Sponsor”).
- The prize is three bottles of bourbon and is the only prize available in the contest. The winner of the contest will receive all three bottles of bourbon.
- Tickets may be purchased at www.nkoafootball.com beginning on June 5, 2023.
- There will be a maximum of 200 raffle tickets sold. Tickets will not be sold any later than 11:59 pm, June 30, 2023, but could sell out earlier.
- Winners will be drawn randomly by the NKOA Board of Directors at Garzellis Pub, 3160 Dixie Highway, Erlanger, KY 41018 on July 2, 2023 at approximately 6 pm.
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or older to purchase a raffle ticket. Void where prohibited by law. Proof of date of birth will be required at prize pickup.
- The drawing may be viewed live on-line from the NKOA Facebook page. The winner does not need to be present to win. Anyone purchasing a ticket may attend the live drawing.
- If the maximum number of tickets are sold, then your odds of winning the three bottles of bourbon are 1:200. Your actual odds of winning depends on the total number of tickets sold and the total number of tickets you purchase.
- The estimated retail price of the three bottles of bourbon is $300 to $400. Please note that the value of the prize varies significantly on the secondary market.
- There is not a maximum number of entries per person. Sponsor Board of Director’s members are not eligible to receive a prize.
- Sponsor will inform the winner based on the contact information provided at the time of the purchase of the ticket. Failure to respond within thirty (30) days after being notified of winning the prize (email, call, or mail) will result in forfeiture of the prize, in which case the prize will be deemed donated to Sponsor. The winner will be made available upon request. Transfer of the prize shall take place in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- No substitute prizes or cash equivalent shall be awarded.
- Bourbon will not be shipped. The winner or their authorized representative, who must be 21 years of age or older if not the prize winner themselves, must pick up the prize from the Sponsor’s registered agent at a mutually-agreed upon location in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, or 1260 Independence Road, Walton, KY 41094 if no place is mutually agreed-upon to receive the prize. Picture ID with birthdate must be shown at pick-up.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud, misconduct, or technical failures affect the contest.
- Any and all taxes (e.g. federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to Sponsor to use the name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes without the prior written approval of entrant and without compensation to the entrant.
- By accepting a prize, a winner agrees to hold Sponsor (including without limitation its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, assigns and the owner of the site of the contest) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the use of the prize, the winner’s participation in the contest, and/or the winner’s breach of these Official Rules. Winner assumes all liability for compliance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the contest.
- By purchasing a ticket, an entrant agrees that these Official Rules are a binding contract.
Tickets may be purchased via Paypal and Venmo by completing the form below.Raffle Form